Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is 23 and special he can learn but can dominate the position for years already light years ahead of Hart . Quick and brave off his line great distribution absolute quality

I wouldn't at the minute because he suits Pep's style of play but if his performances deteriorated then Courtois , De Gea, Adrian, Butland or abroad - ter stergen, Neuer, the guy who played for Portugal in the World Cup , there may well be others.
There's also a lot of good goalkeeping talent in the lower divisions of the English game.

In which areas do you feel Butland excels over Ederson?

I wouldn't at the minute because he suits Pep's style of play but if his performances deteriorated then Courtois , De Gea, Adrian, Butland or abroad - ter stergen, Neuer, the guy who played for Portugal in the World Cup , there may well be others.
There's also a lot of good goalkeeping talent in the lower divisions of the English game.

Butland is wank.

Jesus Christ.

Just imagine thinking Adrian or Butland were in the same class as Ederson. You crack me up sometimes.

Jesus Christ.

Just imagine thinking Adrian or Butland were in the same class as Ederson. You crack me up sometimes.
Err if you read my post you will note that I was answering a hypothetical question and only advocated replacing Ederson if his performances deteriorated, and for further clarification that would have to be a sustained and serious drop in form.
As for Butland it is reported that Liverpool may bid 40 large for him, so he can't be all that bad.

Err if you read my post you will note that I was answering a hypothetical question and only advocated replacing Ederson if his performances deteriorated, and for further clarification that would have to be a sustained and serious drop in form.
As for Butland it is reported that Liverpool may bid 40 large for him, so he can't be all that bad.

Oh, because Liverpool have never misjudged a goalkeepers ability before? ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.