Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by bluesingh, 21 Jul 2017.

1. mac

mac

He did a pass yesterday that i thought he was taking the piss. He was waiting for the player to be inches away then he just pinged it out straight as a die.

2. RICK SLICK

RICK SLICK

Student
    That would have been Benfica, who arguably had the best scouting netowork in the world until a couple of seasons or so ago.

3. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

Insane keeper. Very impressed with him.

4. caseball

caseball

His personality is just as important as his ability. He seems generally unflappable.

5. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

IT Nerd
    That Ederson song is sung terribly by the City fans, sounds nothing like She's Electric.

6. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

Economist
    Despite some moaning on the match day forum (I know, shocking) I thought he was very good today.

Sometimes the measure of person is whether they can make the best choice from an array of varyingly bad options and I think he does this consistently well, beyond his other attributes.

7. Metalartin

Metalartin

Noticed from the first few games of the season, he has the ability to calm the nerves of the defenders around him and that's where a lot of last seasons problems stemmed from.

The right kind of player we needed, with the right kind of personality, he may even captain City at some point... if it was all planned then hats off to the recruitment team, it's like he was tailor made for this team.

8. Franknorgrovesnephew

Franknorgrovesnephew

He's just the coolest bloke about..

9. beast

beast

He did something in the last few minutes and it seems like the whole team, squad and commentators were pissing themselves, anyone know?

10. Cotton Weave Blue

Cotton Weave Blue

He probably kicked the ball out of the stadium.