Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is just one more thing Ederson must do.......I would love to see him take our next penalty...haha!!!!!!.

If we get one after we have won the league I could maybe see this happening? But then again I want Kun to get top scorer and we are too respectful so no it wont!

If we get one after we have won the league I could maybe see this happening? But then again I want Kun to get top scorer and we are too respectful so no it wont!

I think Pep is far too serious for that to happen personally. I don't think he'll want to take any focus away from winning everything we can. He won't toss off games, we'll go strong every game. He doesn't strike me as a coach that has keepers taking pens, as much as I'd love it. But I'd be pretty pissed off if I supported a team and the oppositions keeper was taking penalties. It's a bit of a piss take.

I was very wrong about this guy..thought he would give away a load of goals with his crazy charges out of nets but he is an absolute beast. So brave and so good with the ball. Yes he will give away one or two (ala liverpool) but he more than makes up for it the rest of the time....

Thanks for posting Simon. I always love to see the older posters posting their opinions on here.

John Lennon was supposedly asked if Ringo was the best drummer in the world and replied that he wasnt even the best drummer in the Beatles. Ederson is not considered the best keeper in Brazil. Their current no 1 must be very good
Alisson is indeed very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.