Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
big_are_butterfingers_bad_for_you.jpg

I will keep repeating myself here but it took De Gea a couple of seasons to get fully established in this league.

No issue with Ederson personally, top player with the mentality for a big match. He was fucking livid with Mane and i can understand that. In fact i think he did well not to drop kick Mane's head into the middle of next week. Not just the previous, look at the angles, Ederson would have seen Mane's eyes and intent better than anyone else in the stadium.

I was concerned with the Oxlaide chamberlain chance in the first half when he should have been out to smother the ball long before the ox got to it.
Their first goal was a disappointment all around. Woeful defending but again thought he should have taken the ball cleanly and held it.
Second goal is all on Otamendi. A simple back pass to his keeper was all that was required. The finish by Firmino was a good one if not slightly fortunate.
Overall he’s had a great season but like a few others when we’ve needed him at his very best at the most important stage of the season we’ve been left wanting.
I’m not overly concerned with him though. Still been an exceptional signing.

Wont blame him. Just unreal how many shots on target our opponents have recently and 95% of them actually so good as they are goals. We need to do so much more to score one goal while opponents has to make 1 shot most of the time for the same 1 goal.

I will keep repeating myself here but it took De Gea a couple of seasons to get fully established in this league.

Doesn't make it applicable to everyone though.

Eddy seems to be lacking a bit in confidence at the moment, think he's aimlessly hoofed it in the last 3 games more than the rest of the season combined. The chances we concede are a lot of the time clear cut hence why he doesnt seem to make many saves..Exactly what happened to Bravo, it's our system not our keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.