Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrible for the first goal. doesnt need to do it and from what ive seen of him before he has a habit of doing it....needs to cut it out or we could have another train wreck of a goalkeeper on our hands......absolutely needless to be where he was....hope pep and the defenders gave him a bollocking
Windows for breakfast?

you happy with that piece of work from him then?

I think i'll reserve judgement on him until a little further on in his City career. Much further than, for example, his first mistake on his debut in a pre season friendly.

Do you remember David Silva's debut by any chance?

I think i'll reserve judgement on him until a little further on in his City career. Much further than, for example, his first mistake on his debut in a pre season friendly.

Do you remember David Silva's debut by any chance?

no i dont actually

Don't think anyone is. But you're complete overreaction is unnecessary.
The last thing that he needs, if he struggles to settle, is for the home support to turn on him like some did with bravo, ederson is the future at GK and it does nothing but harm if we don't give him time to adjust...from what I've read from Benfica supporters he was a fan favorite and had a really close relationship with their supporters so hopefully our fans can do that as well

The last thing that he needs, if he struggles to settle, is for the home support to turn on him like some did with bravo, ederson is the future at GK and it does nothing but harm if we don't give him time to adjust...from what I've read from Benfica supporters he was a fan favorite and had a really close relationship with their supporters so hopefully our fans can do that as well
Absolutely agree. The good thing was that he wasn't afraid to rush out again after he made the mistake. Also made a couple good saves after as well. He didn't let it shake his confidence, which is the opposite of what we got with Bravo last season.

It was a bad mistake, but at least it was in a meaningless friendly rather than a competitive game. Other than that I thought he looked good. Has a physical presence about him and looks confident. Should be a big upgrade on Bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.