Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrible for the first goal. doesnt need to do it and from what ive seen of him before he has a habit of doing it....needs to cut it out or we could have another train wreck of a goalkeeper on our hands......absolutely needless to be where he was....hope pep and the defenders gave him a bollocking

Neuer has landed Bayern in the shit many times doing stuff like that, it's the price you pay for having a sweeper keeper.. Pep will encourage it more, but will criticise his judgment of Lukakus pace.

Ederson comes out of goal. That's what he does. If we didn't want that we would've bought someone else. 99% of the time he gets there, but there are lots of reasons why he could've made a mistake last night. Nerves, inexperience, misjudgment, poor communication. It won't happen again.

For his first game aside from a brain fart he looked really good,lots of saves and looks a confident lad,excited to see him progress,defo
no1 to start with

Not sure about the negativity. He's young and eager, and will take some time to adapt to our league.
That was the rags fourth match, playing a full strength side. De gay took a full season before starting to make better decisions.
All i could think of last night was that we finally have a real keeper. Vinny will sort him out from any errors, and a settled defence will make us rock solid.

So can someone who watched the game actually say how he looked. I didn't watch and the official website said he played well but MEN said he was awful and gave him a 4. They also said he got caught out at his near post for the second goal. I've seen the goals and it didn't look like that to me

Was left very isolated for the second which Rashford finished well, I'm not attaching any blame there. Poor judgement for the first but that will come. Showed fine footwork to readjust to a deflected cross and tip it over the bar, as well as superb reactions to thwart Jones three times in succession. Far more positives than negatives for me.

WeMustOverreact.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.