Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you are a massive prick.

I've seen two posts from you tonight killing young players.

Did you go to the game or did you sit at home wearing a red shirt tossing yourself off as walker got his marching orders.

Get off the forum, loser.
Clearly, you've not seen Len's posts on the political threads. If you had, you'd be hailing the ones on this thread as beacons of unbridled positivity.

Clearly, you've not seen Len's posts on the political threads. If you had, you'd be hailing the ones on this thread as beacons of unbridled positivity.

Haha! I literally am going to avoid the guys posts like the plague
Admittedly after drinking all day and getting home pissed off at 1am, any post of mine was always going to be OTT in reaction to such pathetic drivel.

There is absolutely NO chance that guys a city fan ?

Watched the game back again and his 75th minute pass did not get a murmur.

I feel confident with him in net and thats all you ever need in a goalkeeper.

Watched the game back again and his 75th minute pass did not get a murmur.

I feel confident with him in net and thats all you ever need in a goalkeeper.

I noticed that compared to the kick that Pickford did earlier it was laughable.

Not seen a lot of this kid prior to his move but having seen him now close up he's got that certain aura about him,he's gonna be class in the long term as for people saying he was at fault for the goal is just stupid ,if anything he was unlucky not to keep it out.

The guy on ziggo sport here in Holland was creaming himself over Ederson's pass and mostly berating pickford for his distribution. Even after the game the 2 guys in the studio were talking about Eddie's kick. Also there was no mention of ederson being at fault for the goal. Just that it was a decent finish (which it was tbf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.