Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it's been pointed out loads he was at fault for the first goal but apart from that I have to say I was impressed with his debut, He looks like a unit, his distribution is decent and also his calmness with the ball at his feet was impressive. Thumbs up from me and hopefully he should be top class for us.

It was an error, but with an element of misfortune, on a Premier League pitch the ball would have skipped through faster and he'd have got there first, instead it held up for Lukaku.

For the record, i think we'll see a few more mistakes like that, he's very decisive and committed in his decision making, it'll hopefully save us on many occasions, but he will sometimes get it wrong.

His glove work was solid. Bit rash storming out of his box like that but overall I liked what I saw from him.

Think some fans need to calm down a bit when making a judgement. Seen people on Twitter last night calling him Bravo Mark 2 ffs!

For me every goalkeeper in the world is going to make mistakes and it's always magnified because it usually leads to a goal. Then factor in the high risk game that Ederson plays, the chances of him making a mistake significantly increase. So chances are he'll make many more for us in the coming years. However what he brings to the team far out weigh the odd mistake he's going to make. This kid is the real deal and will be City's number one for the next 15 years.

For the ones quick to judge him, couple of things to note:

1. Manuel Neuer is regarded as the best keeper in the world yet he makes a few mistakes like this every season!

2. Look at how Ederson reacted to the mistake! He didn't buckle, he kept cool and played the same game. Making a triple save that was top class. There in lies the difference with him and Bravo, who completely went to pieces after a mistake.

Jackson at his finest, not just sucking rag cock but swallowing the full load.

Ederson makes inglorious start as Manchester United account for City.

The latest edition of a fixture first played in 1881 was the story of an unimpressive debut from Ederson, the £34.69m-priced goalkeeper, who was culpable for each of Manchester United’s strikes.

Jackson at his finest, not just sucking rag cock but swallowing the full load.

Ederson makes inglorious start as Manchester United account for City.

The latest edition of a fixture first played in 1881 was the story of an unimpressive debut from Ederson, the £34.69m-priced goalkeeper, who was culpable for each of Manchester United’s strikes.
Trying to put him under pressure so he loses his confidence,its a compliment in a way that they feel they need to unsettle him,if he can have a neck tattoo he won't be losing his composure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.