Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by bluesingh, 21 Jul 2017.

1. remember arthur mann

remember arthur mann

Christ... think someone should kick him in the face [/QUOTE]
    Looks like someone already has !

2. Nelinho

Nelinho

Optimistic at last! Stuff like this can have an influence, I've seen it happen, it's human. So I certainly hope you're right!

By the way, I know it's already been said, but there is no excuse for what Mane did. None whatsoever. The boy could have suffered serious damage, personally I was worried for the worse throughout the match. Couldn't even enjoy the fucking victory, started relaxing when I saw him on the stands just before ref's final whistle...

All this discussion regarding red or not, Mane's intention etc, is all totally BS. It has nothing to do with pundits and journalists expressing an honest opinion, right or wrong. It's how the game is played when they're dealing with City. This is a war, we are talking about huge huge interests here, hopefully the club understands this...

The boy has been brilliant. Get well soon son.

3. Nelinho

Nelinho

Great great GREAT news!!!

4. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

That is great news. Look at the rest of the photos in that article. That looks one happy squad!

5. Fabulous

Fabulous

6. St.Pauli support

St.Pauli support

This only shows why a high boot is dangerous play.
    Just imagine it was closer to his eye...
    Players should learn that IF they take their foot as high they have to be very sure there isn't someone's head in their way.
    The risk for that is getting a straight red and a ban.

That's why the ban for Mané shouldn't be reduced. The message must be: SAFETY FIRST!

Live in the match I wasn't sure about the red card, seeing it as an accident, as I couldn't see the contact.
    But like elbowing we also should take the risks of high boots out of the game as consequent as possible.

7. Lovebitesandeveryfing

Lovebitesandeveryfing

grammar policeman
    A genuine hard, is our Ederson. I like the way he's looking out of the corner of his eye as if to say, "Yeah? You lookin at me?"

8. City_Sean

City_Sean

He's a warrior isn't he? Would be pretty amazed in some respects if he starts tomorrow. But he's already a fan favourite.

9. karen7

karen7

PEP: (On @edersonmoraes93) After the game, he was speaking to the boys like nothing happened. It shows the character he’s got

10. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Off to see the wizard....
    [​IMG]

He looks well chuffed