Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo won't be sold this summer. No chance.

As for Hart, £20m would be good. The rumours seem to swing between 15-25.

Maybe joe would go to benfica? They are better than where he is now and normally play champions league on a regular basis?

Bravo won't be sold this summer. No chance.

As for Hart, £20m would be good. The rumours seem to swing between 15-25.

Agree with Bravo. Would not at all be surprised if he was our #1 still next season. I don't think Joe is doing his transfer fee any favors at Torino. I think we would be very happy with 15. He is a mid-table PL keeper if we are being brutally honest.

Benfica president Luís Filipe Vieira has been in Manchester to discuss the transfers of Ederson (to City) and Semedo (to United). [A Bola]

Agree with Bravo. Would not at all be surprised if he was our #1 still next season. I don't think Joe is doing his transfer fee any favors at Torino. I think we would be very happy with 15. He is a mid-table PL keeper if we are being brutally honest.

Bravo isn't our number one even now so I can't see that we wouldn't look to upgrade given the opportunity. Given his age, I don't think he was ever seen as a long term option anyway.

Those reports have his price at €40m/£33.7m.

Would prefer it to be lower than £30m, which would still be a record for a keeper aside from Buffon.

Would prefer it to be lower than £30m, which would still be a record for a keeper aside from Buffon.
Right lads, £25,285,280.98 and not a penny higher, unless the exchange rate changes!

The same here it is a lot of money for a keeper. Neuer went to Bayern for less and he had 156 appearances at Schalke under his belt.

Bravo isn't our number one even now so I can't see that we wouldn't look to upgrade given the opportunity. Given his age, I don't think he was ever seen as a long term option anyway.

Not longterm. He was seen as a two year stopgap till we buy Rulli in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.