Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City are set to complete a deal for Benfica goalkeeper Ederson (23) after Pep Guardiola personally called him. [A Bola]

Pep charmed Ederson during their phone conversion, telling the Brazilian he is a big fan and has made him a priority for City. [A Bola]

The only remaining question is how many millions Benfica will get for Ederson, with Rio Ave owning 50% of the goalkeeper's rights. [A Bola]

Apparently Guardiola has personally called him and Ederson now follows City on Instagram:

Don't want to jump to conclusions but there definitely looks to be something in this, first deal to be done?

Looks a good keeper but from alot off the clips I see off him he seems to push the ball out alot instead off catching it but he is young so that can be stopped with good coaching..

Pep rates him highly enough so his judgement counts more than anything. I would assume we are keeping either Bravo or Willy (the better option as he is more settled) to help Moraes bed in.

Ederson (Benfica): "City and Bayern are giants, teams that will fight for the Champions League next season. But I prefer England and City."

I think the quote is from last season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.