Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks very good but could improve on his catching. He prefers to parry the ball away and that could present a rebound opportunity.
This is what I like about the Donna Summer lad, distribution isn't top notch yet but everything sticks to his gloves.

Apparently everything is agreed with Ederson. He seems very eager to come here which is something I love seeing.

This is the best way to do business. Early. He can focus on learning English and having a full preseason with the team will help a lot with the transition.

If Ederson can communicate with his defenders a lot better and pick up the language quicker than Bravo (that would of improved if given time) that would help.
Well it looks quite possible that our entire starting defence next season could be Spanish and Portuguese speakers on occasion, maybe it's time for Stones and Kolarov to learn the lingo?

This is what I like about the Donna Summer lad, distribution isn't top notch yet but everything sticks to his gloves.
Not really. He too is a puncher like Ederson. He may be bigger better at it. But he at the core is a puncher.

Not really. He too is a puncher like Ederson. He may be bigger better at it. But he at the core is a puncher.

Watching how he deals with routine shots on a full match basis would probably be a better idea than pulling a highlight reel of the most difficult saves daz.

Watching how he deals with routine shots on a full match basis would probably be a better idea than pulling a highlight reel of the most difficult saves daz.
Yes, but Ederson deals with routine saves pretty well too. I'm just saying on shots, they both parry more than save. Frankly most new school goalies seem to do this more than I like. I don't know why.

Donna Summer is still a better shot stopper, I'm just not sure he is any more of a saver than a puncher.

Yes, but Ederson deals with routine saves pretty well too. I'm just saying on shots, they both parry more than save. Frankly most new school goalies seem to do this more than I like. I don't know why.

Donna Summer is still a better shot stopper, I'm just not sure he is any more of a saver than a puncher.
Fuck knows why everyone in Italy compares him to Buffon as an old school catching goalkeeper then..

Fuck knows why everyone in Italy compares him to Buffon as an old school catching goalkeeper then..
Coz they see him as Buffon's successor I suppose. I mean let's not quibble here, they kid is fantastic and would probably go on to be the best goalie in the world. He is huge, agile and aggressive. But I think the shot grabbing as opposed to shot punching part is still a work in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.