Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a Bravo number 1 for next season while Pickford settles and then becomes number 1 the following season for me.

Have to disagree with this. I can see Bravo coming back, but we will be bringing someone in that will be able to compete with him from day 1. Also, Pickford is not the type of keeper Pep will be interested in bringing in at all. Not going to happen.

You can't forget about Rulli either (another reason they wouldn't sign Pickford). If they don't step up for Ederson I can see them finding someone older to push Bravo next season before signing the young Argie in 2018.

Have to disagree with this. I can see Bravo coming back, but we will be bringing someone in that will be able to compete with him from day 1. Also, Pickford is not the type of keeper Pep will be interested in bringing in at all. Not going to happen.

You can't forget about Rulli either (another reason they wouldn't sign Pickford). If they don't step up for Ederson I can see them finding someone older to push Bravo next season before signing the young Argie in 2018.

Someone older than Bravo? I really hope we are not going into next season with Bravo as our No 1. Absolute liability

Why? He is supposedly one of the best passing GKs in the world.

But can he keep the ball out of the net!? What's he like with one on ones? Penalty saves? Claiming crosses?

Is he as good at those things as Joe?

Why are you asking these questions? You said he wasn't a Pep type of keeper and then proceed to ask a bunch of questions about qualities that Pep doesn't prioritize in a Keeper.

Why? He is supposedly one of the best passing GKs in the world.
Pickford is one of the best passing keepers around? Since when? He looked fucking awful against us, just hoofed it aimlessly all game like a blindfolded Joe Hart. Him being good on the ball isn't something I've heard

Pickford is one of the best passing keepers around? Since when? He looked fucking awful against us, just hoofed it aimlessly all game like a blindfolded Joe Hart. Him being good on the ball isn't something I've heard

He's got a reputation for being very good with his feet. I haven't seen enough of it to comment but if you're basing it on one game against us that's a pretty crap sample size isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.