Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't completely reckless but it still was rash and he did catch the player

I thought he got the ball, and the attacker just ran through his kick. Not a red card or even rash for me.
He did get the ball, he just got a bit unlucky that the studs of his foot followed through into the guys thigh. He didn't follow through and really do him though, just caught him and pulled out. Unlucky, but possibly fair. Good keeping though to start with very sharp off his line and judged it just right

He did get the ball, he just got a bit unlucky that the studs of his foot followed through into the guys thigh. He didn't follow through and really do him though, just caught him and pulled out. Unlucky, but possibly fair. Good keeping though to start with very sharp off his line and judged it just right

Pep will probably like what he saw there to be honest, good starting position and very fast off his line, got a bit unlucky with the decision but I'm sure he does this every game and gets sent off once or twice in his career for it.

He's a little bit flaky, you can tell he's young, got a bit lucky on a few occasions. On the plus side though, looks a great shot-stopper, pretty good distribution and is really pro-active and decisive in his decision making, it's just sometimes he makes the wrong decision. Looks like he could be a brilliant keeper in the future, with a bit more experience, but if he was to become our number 1 now i reckon we'd have to put up with some inconsistency.

He is great! Lot of personality, top between the nets, and he is great playing with his feet. And his shots are so powerful, i remember he scored a goal one time from his box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.