Edge Hill University

Cookie monster said:
merlot somme said:
If you wanted to train as a primary school teacher you'd probably come out of Edge Hill better prepared than if you went to Cambridge, it still has an excellent reputation particularly in the NW when it comes to many aspects of teacher training, that was pretty much what it started out as, a teacher training college, and that remains its strength. Over the years I seem to remember it's been attached to both Lancaster U and Liverpool U at different times. Ormskirk is in the middle of nowhere, it's almost as quick to get to Preston as it is to Southport.
That is what I was looking at. Well some sort of teaching. Maybe a bit older, like high school or upper middles school. (Que the jokes about some sort of paedophilia).
It does have a good reputation for teacher training.
Although my advice would be to get a degree first and then do a PGCE. Depends on your subjects though. PM me if you wish.

My sister went there in the early 90's , she loved it. Had a great time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.