Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep if he keeps on playing like he has lately then I wouldn't mind him staying.

I would still like to sell him though. Given his recent form I reckon we can nearly get back what we paid for him. Plus he's undoubtedly on huge wages.

He is playing well, scoring and playing for the team. Look at his unselfish pass for Aguero's goal v Blackburn, how against Cardiff he cushiioned that hard ball into the box so Silva could run onto it for a shot, and how he celebrated the second goal that clinched the win at Newcastle. But in spite of all this he won't be here next season, sadly. He's just not going to take only starting when eiither Aguero or Negredo needs a rest, and if Jovetic comes good he'll get even less game time. Thanks for the goal that started the miracle against QPR, Edin, thanks for all you've given to City, but I will be surprised if you're not in Italy or back in Germany come September. Best chance of him staying is for some Lancashire lass to claim him and get him to make a home in Manchester.

I think we should just enjoy his good form and not worry about him moving until the summer. If he keeps this up he may even get a new contract.

I like him to stay. It isn't easy being a third choice and still score the amount of goals he has when called upon. He brings different options to the team and with jovetic coming back I have a feeling they will work well with each other.

ws01 said:

I would still like to sell him though. Given his recent form I reckon we can nearly get back what we paid for him. Plus he's undoubtedly on huge wages.

Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif

ws01 said:

10pzm6v.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.