Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame he didn't play today like he did against rags. Wasn't abysmal but didn't offer much. Probably had 10 crosses where he wasn't even visible in the box. I can't understand how a man of his height can show so little desire to get his head on the end of those.

Get well soon, Sergio.

Damien10 said:
Zubrman said:
Damien10 said:
His passing is of a very low standard.

He is not a passer, he is a striker.
And you need strikers to hold up a ball. The man battles with the ball just to get it under control and then after that 6/10 he gives it away.
He had 74% pass completion 20/27 today. Which is really not bad at all for a lone striker.

Made a good run that Zabaleta missed in the first half, but aside from that, i can't really remember too much of his performance.

It was a scrappy game, Arsenal after Chelsea's loss really tried hard. I think Edin wasn't that great today but than again he had very little usable service.

If you asked Arsenals defenders who they would of preferred to play against I imagine Dzeko would of been the man. He's never going to run by them And for a big man he plays like a girl who very rarely plays with any aggression. Cut out the supply from a brilliant City midfield and there's not much to worry about in terms of Dzeko.

fuck me hero to zero in 4 days

Personally i though the whole team dropped away from the work rate and energy we saw on Tuesday against the rags especially in the second half - kick Edin if it makes u feel better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.