Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Blue Haze said:
Huge, huge night for you, Edin.

Score a goal or two today, and the Arsenal game is forgotten.
In his hands tonight. The guy is used to the German style of football and their psyche. Get Jesus and Merlin whipping in dangerous crosses for him.

Played extremely well IMO. Didnt see him win that many air duels in a while, plus his hold up was amazing.

We really needed him as outlet at the end of the game...to relieve us from pressure - should not have been taken out.

EaglesFan said:
Played extremely well IMO. Didnt see him win that many air duels in a while, plus his hold up was amazing.

We really needed him as outlet at the end of the game...to relieve us from pressure - should not have been taken out.

Shouldn't of been taken off because it should of been Yaya, he played alright, not great.

He was visible the entire time he was on, and despite Pep's anti football, managed to get some time on the ball. Had a few half chances, against a top goalkeeper. Overall I thought he was good.

Fernandhino and Hart were our best two players tonight. And Millner when he came on, really made a difference.

At Goodison tonight watching his old club....ITV 4

Bx1q4gSCIAAfs8M.jpg

Joe's head might be blocking his view though....

Can't believe how much of an ambassador this guy has become. Does great work off the pitch. Shouldn't have been hauled off last night. Great leader on the pitch. Never stops working to get in the right position even when things don't go his way.

I'm actually deeply embarrassed that I used to give him so much smack talk under Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.