Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Burtonblue said:
Hating the manager for not playing your favourite player?

Oh I remember I posted some time ago a whole list of reasons why I don't like him. Hate is a strong word, but let me be :D

I disagree that he uses Dzeko to the best advantage of the team. He has a lot to offer, can score goals, he's on form, the team can only profit from that. Doesn't necessarily have to start every game, but definitely deserves more time.

If you hate Mancini you cannot be a fan of this club.

If you say so.

[/quote]Anything more than 100% is impossivle.

He ended our 35 year wait for a trophy.
He masterminded a 6-1 win at Old Trafford.
He guided us to the Premier League Championship.

You don't hate everything he does. You hate the fact that he rates 2 Argentinians higher than a player from Bosnia purely for footballing reasons.[/quote]

First off it's impossible.

As to your other arguments it was only a matter of time before we won a trophy. The amount of money City have put into players and staff helps. It helps quite a bit. If he was such an extraordinary manager he wouldn't have won by a GD to an injured United who had to call Scholes back from the dead.

He ''masterminded'' a 6-1 win huh... I'm so sure he master minded the red card too or how about Edin Dzeko's 2 goals he got in that game?

Did he master mind the 4 golden goal hat trick Dzeko scored against Tottenham?

I'm German and have followed Edin for a very long time during his stay in Wolfsburg. It quite evident that Mancini has a distaste for Edin. He doesn't start him over Mario even tho you can clearly see that the talent level is in favor of Dzeko, yet he keeps faith in Mario even though he has been atrocious the last couple of games. I would not be surprised to see Mario/Tevez if Aguero is not fit.

Simply speaking on "footballing reasons" if Edin doesn't start the next game considering he has scored in his first 2 almost had a 3rd against Stoke, and scored on the international level well then Mancini is a complete and utter fool - purely on "footballing reasons".

Trouble is that some Dzeko fans seem to think that the whole team should revolve around him, and the other players are merely there to "feed him the ball".

Dzeko seems to be a great chap, and really doesn't deserve those sort of "fans", who clearly are not fans of Man.City in any real sense.

there really is no point for me to post here. I know you agree, so take care :P

Burtonblue said:
drone said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
He is doing all he can to get into Mancini's thinking to start games.

Dzeko on the bench for the next game?! UNIMAGINABLE but still probable with Mancini. How much I hate that guy, I really can not put into words..
Bit harsh. He uses Dzeko to the best advantage of the team. Much more important than starting him every game...

You are wrong about this...

I love my national team, and in same time i hate our manager for being pussy in some games.

olddirty said:
20sbc07 said:
26955714.jpg
fuck off

+1

Dzekos impact was there for every one to see either your his fan or not.Continued lack of trust of mancini in him is a little baffling.

drone said:
Burtonblue said:

Oh I remember I posted some time ago a whole list of reasons why I don't like him. Hate is a strong word, but let me be :D

I disagree that he uses Dzeko to the best advantage of the team. He has a lot to offer, can score goals, he's on form, the team can only profit from that. Doesn't necessarily have to start every game, but definitely deserves more time.

If you say so.
Look, I'll level with you. I actually really rate Edin too and do feel a bit sorry for the guy as he rarely does anything wrong as is a good team player.
Problem is he competes with 2 of the best strikers in the world for a starting slot every week (I am not even gonna bring Mario into this)
I trust the manager to make the right call and on the evidence of what he has delivered no one can blame him for getting it wrong.
Here's a tip amigo, save your hate for the rags and not the best manager we have ever had. You'll make many more friends amongst us blues.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Dzekos impact was there for every one to see either your his fan or not.Continued lack of trust of mancini in him is a little baffling.
Nobody isn't a fan of Edin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.