Edin Dzeko

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Bluemanc100, 21 Jan 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

RKAM
    its a tough audience as a professional footballer chap, they take a huge wedge for what they do and the toughest gig of them all is the striker's role........ they shoot they score then they are idolised.... they misfire or miss sitters then they get shot down. It goes with the territory

Not sure why the fuck you choose to lecture me or others on another club's forum........... no action to be had on yours?

2. noise

noise

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

This made me laugh. I've never seen a better player receive more shit from his own fans.

3. Thenumber1blue

Thenumber1blue

No he's not ,he's just very lethal and also goes missing for long periods.

4. pominoz

pominoz

Full time Dad.

Who is to say that if we had another striker, that cost about the same but was more consistent, that we would not have had the title sown up weeks earlier?
    Your golden boy did not win the title on his own.

5. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

RKAM

for what he earns, you could abuse the shit out of me every week............

its tough at the top isn't it..........

6. Blue Theatre

Blue Theatre

Edin has spent 2 years playing generally quite poorly, but at the same time, he's never really stopped scoring bags of goals ... I don't think that is actually too bad a knack to have.

He is our top scorer this season (not Aguero or Tevez who we hail as geniuses) and in a recent analysis of everyone's goals-per-minute ratio in the history of the Premier League, he came 4th of all-time ... above the likes of Shearer, van Nistelrooy and (yes) above van Persie .. he has almost the same goals per minute ratio as Thierry Henry.

Given how everyone tells us how hard it is to score regularly in the Premier League, and how people who can do it are worth tens of millions of pounds and reverred as legends, are we sure that Dzeko is quite as useless as some people are making out ?

7. Thenumber1blue

Thenumber1blue

You could say he's our Bosnian Shaun Goater. Feed Dzeko and he will score.

8. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

RKAM

Make it "Feed Edin and he will score" and i think you have a winner there!!

I would be prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and sing with you..........

based on the stats, to be 4th in the ratios table is a good thing but I can't help but have "he's a sulky bastard" thoughts

Maybe I'd be the same working for an autocrat like Mancini though as I have said, i'd take a dog's abuse for that opportunity and that money

9. Re: Edin Dzeko legend

The fuk u on about ?

10. Ireland_for_pm

Ireland_for_pm

I'm fucking sick of watching his average performances week in week out. And throw in the odd absolute dog shit games he has aswell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.