Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Ireland_for_pm said:
I'm fucking sick of watching his average performances week in week out. And throw in the odd absolute dog shit games he has aswell.

Don't watch.

1259070635810.jpg

Bluemanc100 said:
EaglesFan said:
Bluemanc100 said:
what about RVP? on current form he is........... Dzeko frustrates me and many others as there are just not enough moments of brilliance from the lad

Yes, we owe him a debt of gratitude for the 2nd goal v QPR and others but if he is like me, I am judged on performance in work when I am there....... so should he be

If I could live on past achievements I'd be sat tossing it off every day but guess what............... I can't

PAST???

He is your best scorer THIS season (and has accounted for 14 points or so if i recall) - what the fuck are you talking about?? Shocking.

its a tough audience as a professional footballer chap, they take a huge wedge for what they do and the toughest gig of them all is the striker's role........ they shoot they score then they are idolised.... they misfire or miss sitters then they get shot down. It goes with the territory

Not sure why the fuck you choose to lecture me or others on another club's forum........... no action to be had on yours?

He rebuked your assertion he was living on past glories and gave reasons why you were wrong.

Ireland_for_pm said:
I'm fucking sick of watching his average performances week in week out. And throw in the odd absolute dog shit games he has aswell.

I think I'm safe to say that your not Mancini are you???

No. Its a good job as well

How do you fancy swapping Edin for .......lets think........

Torres?

£50Mil of utter shite

The Goat was no easy on the eye player, but he bagged us important goals and was given God status.

Let the haters keep on hating and the rest of us keep moving the beads on our Abacus' when Dzeko keeps scoring.

Nice to see EaglesFan showing his true colours, "your top scorer".

Meanwhile, for those comparing the Goat to Dzeko, piss off! Goat earned his legendary status at this club, he worked his balls off & showed he actually loved the club. Dzeko plays like a clown, has an attitude problem & is clearly more interested in stroking his own ego. The same applies to Balotelli before anybody starts.

Seosa said:

Meanwhile, for those comparing the Goat to Dzeko, piss off! Goat earned his legendary status at this club, he worked his balls off & showed he actually loved the club. Dzeko plays like a clown, has an attitude problem & is clearly more interested in stroking his own ego. The same applies to Balotelli before anybody starts.
Exactly and I hate it when he scores from a yard out and points to the name on the back of his shirt. It's all about him not the team. He should be thanking silva and aguero who put every one of his goals on a plate for him

Seosa said:

Is this a WUM? One of Europe's most feared strikers and Italy's No 9, FFS! Times have changed. There are no more Goats.

I saw Goat from debut to retirement, a true Legend. For many years, belting out 'Feed the Goat' from the Kippax and away ends was the best part of going for most of us. 'Sometimes, all I need is the air that I breathe and Shaun Goater...'

sergiokun said:
robi99 said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

Yet he has scored the most goals

get a grip

Is he another WUM? I saw Fat Bob Taylor, Connelly and Bradbury play dog shit games [I could go on], but Dzeko never does.

TCIB said:
Bluemanc100 said:
EaglesFan said:
PAST???

He is your best scorer THIS season (and has accounted for 14 points or so if i recall) - what the fuck are you talking about?? Shocking.

its a tough audience as a professional footballer chap, they take a huge wedge for what they do and the toughest gig of them all is the striker's role........ they shoot they score then they are idolised.... they misfire or miss sitters then they get shot down. It goes with the territory

Not sure why the fuck you choose to lecture me or others on another club's forum........... no action to be had on yours?

He rebuked your assertion he was living on past glories and gave reasons why you were wrong.

Thanks for that Bamber.... And why pray tell is he lecturing or perhaps explaining the error of my ways on a City site, a quiet day on his own patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.