Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

TCIB said:
Bluemanc100 said:
It's ok to be different

Only if he is a blue though with you eh can't be having them damn "visitors" having an opinion now can we :)

................................................................................................................

Back on topic he is the most consistent of our strikers this season so this lack of consistency talk is just that, the stats say otherwise.

Ah but is he a blue though chap? Little clues in posts like this one:

"for Edin Dzeko you wouldn't be holding League Cup trophy (equalizer at Notts at 80th minute) or PL title"

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't a blue be using the term "we"?

Visitors are welcome I guess but when they start lecturing I ask questions like "boring over at yours?"

It's a crying shame that Edin had been hampered (as have others) by tinkering or to use the correct term "squad rotation"...... Look where it got the fat Spanish waiter...

I wish somebody would explain the phrase "if it's not broken, don't fix it" to Bobby Manc

Any player can and should be criticized for his performance, but what some of you people post here is unf…ingbelievable. Why do you hate this guy and people who support him so passionately? I’m starting to believe that you have some kind of hidden agenda here. Otherwise you’re not normal.

You won. I’m out.

goals-per-90-mins.png

shots-per-90-mins.png

Shame but some City fans are going to be 10 times worse than Rags in 10 years.

Ireland_for_pm said:
Seosa said:
Nice to see EaglesFan showing his true colours, "your top scorer".

Meanwhile, for those comparing the Goat to Dzeko, piss off! Goat earned his legendary status at this club, he worked his balls off & showed he actually loved the club. Dzeko plays like a clown, has an attitude problem & is clearly more interested in stroking his own ego. The same applies to Balotelli before anybody starts.
Exactly and I hate it when he scores from a yard out and points to the name on the back of his shirt. It's all about him not the team. He should be thanking silva and aguero who put every one of his goals on a plate for him

Hahahahaha and not celebrating at all, just walking around like a peacock or pushing your teamates away so you can show your T-shirt message is waaaaay better...

BlueMoonoverUS said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Seosa said:

Meanwhile, for those comparing the Goat to Dzeko, piss off! Goat earned his legendary status at this club, he worked his balls off & showed he actually loved the club. Dzeko plays like a clown, has an attitude problem & is clearly more interested in stroking his own ego. The same applies to Balotelli before anybody starts.
Exactly and I hate it when he scores from a yard out and points to the name on the back of his shirt. It's all about him not the team. He should be thanking silva and aguero who put every one of his goals on a plate for him

Hahahahaha and not celebrating at all, just walking around like a peacock or pushing your teamates away so you can show your T-shirt message is waaaaay better...

Not a great point to bring up when Dzeko has done exactly that two or three times in the last few weeks.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Seosa said:

I'm not a big mario fan either but he's better than dzeko. Am I right in thinking mario has not played 2 games in the row this season? He scored against Wigan and then got dropped for the Everton game. Mancini has a habit of doing this like when he dubbed dzeko after scoring 4 at spurs. Dzeko has contributed to the success over last two years, but I feel mario has more. I would get rid of both in the summer though.

blink922 said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

Not a great point to bring up when Dzeko has done exactly that two or three times in the last few weeks.
Not really. Last 2 times he did have a message (which in my opinion is overdone) but he always celebrates with his teammates.

Ireland_for_pm said:
Seosa said:

^^^This

Ireland_for_pm said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Ireland_for_pm said:

I'm not a big mario fan either but he's better than dzeko. Am I right in thinking mario has not played 2 games in the row this season? He scored against Wigan and then got dropped for the Everton game. Mancini has a habit of doing this like when he dubbed dzeko after scoring 4 at spurs. Dzeko has contributed to the success over last two years, but I feel mario has more. I would get rid of both in the summer though.

Mario has a talent more than Dzeko for sure but looking at whole contribution to the team you can't compare them two. There was probably a reason he was dropped by Mancini, who we all know always protected him. Now I'm not saying Dzeko is world class or the best player that we have but to say he's a clown or has attitude problem is a little too much.
If you could somehow combine two of them into one that would be great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.