Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
kun said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
It was deflection, so what?! He can score goals like that (remember Sunderland in Hong Kong) we know that and important thing is he did his job.
True, but he didn't really do anything of merit on sunday then, did he?

Balls jump off the ground and into the net themselves now? This is news to me.

kun said:
BlueAnorak said:
kun said:
True, but he didn't really do anything of merit on sunday then, did he?

The last 30+ pages of this thread are staggering. Dzeko was our best player last Monday and he was one of our best players on Sunday. He was certainly at least 5 times better than your namesake on Sunday - who was poor yet again in an away game. Indeed please tell me the last time that Aguero had a really good game? Especially away from home - because I'm really struggling. 5 minutes here and 5 minutes there does not cut it I'm afraid.
Well, that's just not true. Aguero was poor, as was Dzeko, if it wasn't for the goal they'd have had an equally poor game.

I was just saying that the deflection doesn't mean nothing, he can score goals like that but didn't on Sunday...

I don't even mind Dzeko, just seems some people are jizzing themselves over a deflection.

I bet you didnt jizz over this one either...so fuckin lame.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgErRc8P-Ws[/youtube]

BosnianDiamond said:
Two years ago today, Edin Dzeko scored 4 goals against the Spurs in a 5:1 win.

And ??? should he start in for the next 5 seasons for that ?

He is a good player which can make things happen, sometimes.
Problem is, we need an attacker which we can rely on, our MAIN man, Dzeko isn't that, hos form goes up and down all the time.

samharris said:
kun said:
BlueAnorak said:
The last 30+ pages of this thread are staggering. Dzeko was our best player last Monday and he was one of our best players on Sunday. He was certainly at least 5 times better than your namesake on Sunday - who was poor yet again in an away game. Indeed please tell me the last time that Aguero had a really good game? Especially away from home - because I'm really struggling. 5 minutes here and 5 minutes there does not cut it I'm afraid.
Well, that's just not true. Aguero was poor, as was Dzeko, if it wasn't for the goal they'd have had an equally poor game.

I was just saying that the deflection doesn't mean nothing, he can score goals like that but didn't on Sunday...

I don't even mind Dzeko, just seems some people are jizzing themselves over a deflection.

Well, that's a valid point, but it was a derby. I get ridiculously exited over every derby goal.

Also, that shot was on target...

kun said:
samharris said:
kun said:

Well, that's a valid point, but it was a derby. I get ridiculously exited over every derby goal.

Also, that shot was on target...

What would you say if Dzeko scored a winning deflected goal against the scum that wasnt on target??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.