Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hari84 said:
EDIN is NR1
Stop being a WUM or you will be gone.

noise said:
It is my mistake that I thought common courtesy meant supporting MCFC players and not deriding every single one of their accomplishments. I guess the moderator badge allows you to abuse me and other posters on the thread. Well played..
Nobody is "deriding every single one of their accomplishments", the majority who complain about Dzeko are match going fans who see his overall contribution, and for City, its not been great for quite some time, its not just about goals its about everything else he doesn't do, which is regular.

Hari84 said:
cleavers said:
Hari84 said:
EDIN is NR1

Hmmm im not a WUM.. im just a fan like you..
But think Edin is nr1 and you have different opinion than me... therefore you will not banned ?
Edin isn't nr1 clearly, its not an opinion its a fact, just because you think it, doesn't make it true.

cleavers said:
Hari84 said:
cleavers said:

Hmmm im not a WUM.. im just a fan like you..
But think Edin is nr1 and you have different opinion than me... therefore you will not banned ?
Edin isn't nr1 clearly, its not an opinion its a fact, just because you think it, doesn't make it true.

I say for ME hes nr1..
Who is your nr 1 ?

Proelia said:
bandwagon said:
cleavers said:
And you sir are just a WUM, and I say that not in defence of Matty, or as a mod, I say it based on your contribution on this forum thus far.

the anti-bosnian attitude on this forum is making me sick to the stomach.

if you're racist, support another club because this club does not tolerate racists and racism.
No club supports racism but what would you know? you only follwed ours since dzeko signed

what is "ours" ? you don't own manchester city . sorry to tell ya . why don't you get a life, proelia ?

bandwagon said:
what is "ours" ? you don't own manchester city . sorry to tell ya . why don't you get a life, proelia ?
He's probably invested years, and lots of money supporting this club, so to people like me and proelia it is "ours", and it doesn't matter who the owner is, or where the players come from. Remind me, when did you "find" us ?

bandwagon said:
Proelia said:
bandwagon said:
the anti-bosnian attitude on this forum is making me sick to the stomach.

if you're racist, support another club because this club does not tolerate racists and racism.
No club supports racism but what would you know? you only follwed ours since dzeko signed

"Ours" = fans who contribute financially to help support their Club through the tough times including the 3rd Tier of English Football.Can you recall that far back ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.