Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
Hari84 said:
EDIN is NR1
Stop being a WUM or you will be gone.

noise said:
It is my mistake that I thought common courtesy meant supporting MCFC players and not deriding every single one of their accomplishments. I guess the moderator badge allows you to abuse me and other posters on the thread. Well played..
Nobody is "deriding every single one of their accomplishments", the majority who complain about Dzeko are match going fans who see his overall contribution, and for City, its not been great for quite some time, its not just about goals its about everything else he doesn't do, which is regular.
I wasn't referring to those posters. And honestly sometimes it's understandable venting, I totally get it. I've criticized Dzeko as well for the lack of hunger when he was subbed in late against Plzen. And I have praised Negredo, who I really like as well btw. I am in favor of selling Dzeko fcol.

One thing is clear from the majority posters and moderators though. Don't be a bluemoon forum member if you like Dzeko, if you support him when he's down on form due to lack of playing, or if you're a Bosnian god forbid. This forums is only for those who think he's average or even shit. If you have a difference of opinion you will be insulted by everyone even the moderators.

Peace.

noise said:
One thing is clear from the majority posters and moderators though. Don't be a bluemoon forum member if you like Dzeko, if you support him when he's down on form due to lack of playing, or if you're a Bosnian god forbid. This forums is only for those who think he's average or even shit. If you have a difference of opinion you will be insulted by everyone even the moderators.
Bullshit.

blink922 said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
For the love of God, can we consider the "two-thread solution" - lock this thread and create two new ones ; pro-Dzeko and con-Dzeko.

Won't someone think of the children?

There's a great "Dzeko is a god, everything else is dirt" thread on Big Soccer, we don't need that here.

Then it's a good thing I didn't suggest that. Pro-Dzeko isn't the same as "Dzeko is a god, everything else is dirt" - and that assumption, in fact, illustrates one of the reasons this thread is the way it is - any suggestion of something positive about Dzeko is immediately interpreted as some kind of "Dzeko is God" manifesto.

A pro-Dzeko thread could work like Bluemoon. This is a pro-City forum, not a "City are the best team in the world, every other team is shit" forum. We all have a bias in favor of City, just like RedCafe has a United bias and RAWK has a Liverpool bias. We welcome fans of opposing teams and their views as long as they're respectful and they realize that we have a City bias. When other fans come on here they're tolerated only up to a point. If they're going to challenge any of our deeply held opinions about City, they'd better tread lightly or they'll get a shit-storm of abuse followed by a ban. A pro-Dzeko thread could be just like that, as could a con-Dzeko thread. If you went into either one with an antagonistic attitude towards the prevailing viewpoint, you'd get hounded out, just like wumming United fans on this forum.

Or we can keep this nonsense up for another 500 pages, after all it obviously has some attraction that keeps drawing us all back in, a bit like a traffic accident or a really nasty scab you know you shouldn't scratch, or Eastenders.

cleavers said:
noise said:
Bullshit.
It is not bullshit, I got a two week ban for telling someone to fuck off in response to being called an asswhipe. The other person didn't get a ban.

Matty said:
Please, do fuck off… So I reiterate, yet again, my desire that you fuck off.
Matty is a moderator, no? Which part is exactly BS?

noise said:
cleavers said:
noise said:
Bullshit.
It is not bullshit, I got a two week ban for telling someone to fuck off in response to being called an asswhipe. The other person didn't get a ban.

Matty said:

Unfortunately for you,he speaks for the majority of us.

noise said:
cleavers said:
noise said:
Bullshit.

Matty said:
Having attempted to converse with you, and more generally all Dzeko fans, in depth and with multiple points made and expanded upon, I received accusations of racism towards Bosnians from one Dzeko fan, and complete ignorance of everything I'd said by yourself. Strange how you've now managed to read, understand, and quote what I had to say when I told you to fuck off, eh? It's a pattern that has emerged, ignore the things that don't fit your agenda, latch upon any slight you feel has been laid upon you, agree wholeheartedly with any remote praise Dzeko gets.

All we have ever asked is a modicum of objectivity with regards to Dzeko's abilities as a footballer and his place within the Manchester City setup, all we've got in return is a blanket refusal to accept his shortcomings, accusations of failing to treat him fairly and, in some quarters, relative joy when City fail and Dzeko doesn't play.

noise said:
If you were trying to stop this threads shiftiness you wouldn't have sided with the biggest troll on the thread. Have him post more pictures of lamposts would you?

It is my mistake that I thought common courtesy meant supporting MCFC players and not deriding every single one of their accomplishments. I guess the moderator badge allows you to abuse me and other posters on the thread. Well played..

I love the way you've pluralised the word player here by the way. 800+ posts in the last 12 months, if 600 or more of those haven't been about one particular player I'd be astounded. Don't make it seem like you're here for any other reason other than to continually support and promote a certain player above everything and everyone else, including Manchester City Football Club.

Stop playing the victim each time you lose an arguement

25r2s07.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.