Edin Dzeko...

I always liked him. Must never be forgotten that without the goal he scored on 90mins then Sergios effort 3 mins later wouldn't have counted for what it did and what its become - plus his contribution in the 6-1 which lets face it also set things up - thanks Edin for all you did for City
Indeed, he was absolutely determined to get to that corner, I know Sergio's winner is what most will obviously treasure,
but Edin's involvement cannot be overstated, I always liked him, as a player, and a man, a thoroughly decent chap that deserves
the current plaudits.

I always liked him. Must never be forgotten that without the goal he scored on 90mins then Sergios effort 3 mins later wouldn't have counted for what it did and what its become - plus his contribution in the 6-1 which lets face it also set things up - thanks Edin for all you did for City

He scored a Hell of a lot of important goals in our fourth title success, including that brilliant header at Everton. One of the best I’ve ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.