EDS and below pre season games.....

EDS played there first pre season friendly in Croatia today won 6 -0 Rickets 2 Fernandes 3 and Farour the 6th

http://www.mancity.com/news/eds/2016/07/17/eds-v-fc-slovacko-report/1468778216073

EDS v FC Slovacko, 6-0 to us (I think they stopped the match at around the 70 minute mark)
U18's v FC Slovacko, 7-1 to us

Line up for the EDS match is interesting (not seen the U18's line up yet)

EDS XI (first half): Haug, Bullock, Oliver, Kigbu, Sarmiento, Wood, Buckley-Ricketts, Kongolo, Faupala, Patching, Dilrosun

EDS XI (second half): Haug, Bullock, Wood, Kigbu, Davenport, Diallo, Faour, Fernandes, Nmecha, Brahim, Nemane

A very young EDS team with Brahim playing the 2nd half.

Edit: The scorers in the U18's game were the new lad, Lorenzo Gonzalez, Miles Beerman, Phil Foden and Jadon Sancho.

That's basically just all of last year's u18s squad minus the likes of Manu Garcia, Humphreys and Adarabioyo who played the odd FA Youth cup game.

The new signing Lorenzo Gonzalez seems a very promising player and a nice, humble guy as well. Seemed thrilled to score on his debut but stressed on twitter that the team winning was the most important thing. Granted I'm a bit biased because he liked my tweet :P

That's basically just all of last year's u18s squad minus the likes of Manu Garcia, Humphreys and Adarabioyo who played the odd FA Youth cup game.
I've not checked every name on the EDS team but I think the majority are still eligible for the U18's are they not?

I've not checked every name on the EDS team but I think the majority are still eligible for the U18's are they not?

A lot are too old now I think. I think the likes of Fernandes, Nemane, Kongolo, Haug, Buckley-Rickets, Bullock, Faour, Wood etc were all second year scholars last season. Maybe even Dilrosun and Oliver. May be wrong though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.