EDS Cit v Sunderland

Enjoy and guess the distance.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JZflFWLf4MU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... ZflFWLf4MU</a>

sam-caddick said:
How good is Angelino?

Can anyone see him and/or Maffeo becoming City first team players in the future?

-- Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:48 pm --

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 23 secs

Goal Sunderland! Michael Mandron reduces the deficit after rounding Ian Lawlor and slotting home. It's 5-2 now with three minutes to go.

I think both Angelino & Maffeo have a chance. Ability wise, they are both good enough now. It's the business of actually standing up to & defending against Premier League players rather than kids which we will have to find out about.

For actual football talent, I think they'd walk into any Premier League team, but if they are to play at that level & higher, for City, in that position, they also have to become reliable defenders against some of the world's best players.

That's the case with most of our kids now I think. We have an abundance of talent. It will be down to whether the kids are smart enough, strong enough, quick enough, to do the job when their time comes.

Does anyone know if that strike of Fofana's touched the Sunderland player ? The trajectory of the ball is bizarre.

Neville Kneville said:
sam-caddick said:
How good is Angelino?

Can anyone see him and/or Maffeo becoming City first team players in the future?

Goal Sunderland! Michael Mandron reduces the deficit after rounding Ian Lawlor and slotting home. It's 5-2 now with three minutes to go.

I think both Angelino & Maffeo have a chance. Ability wise, they are both good enough now. It's the business of actually standing up to & defending against Premier League players rather than kids which we will have to find out about.

For actual football talent, I think they'd walk into any Premier League team, but if they are to play at that level & higher, for City, in that position, they also have to become reliable defenders against some of the world's best players.

That's the case with most of our kids now I think. We have an abundance of talent. It will be down to whether the kids are smart enough, strong enough, quick enough, to do the job when their time comes.

Does anyone know if that strike of Fofana's touched the Sunderland player ? The trajectory of the ball is bizarre.
Maybe? It seems to rise a little as it passes the first Sunderland player. Hard to say really.

Neville Kneville said:
sam-caddick said:
How good is Angelino?

I sincerely belive Angelino will be a Manchester City player for a long time. He is that good, especially his crosses.
In the case of Fofana's strike, yes it did hit the first sunderland player, you can actually hear it.

Match report up on the site

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/EDSAndAcademy/Article.aspx?id=561" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/EDSAndAc ... spx?id=561</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.