EDS cup final

Bottle job mentality sweeping through the club at the moment.

Oh well, "they'll learn more from defeat" or however that comforting mantra goes. :)

Lets hope there were a few individual performances of note.......

Fofana seemed like he played very well,however,equally,it sounded like Lopes didn't justify his tag.

I await an unbiased report.

As Oakie has said though,the coverage for this game has been shocking by our club.

Do any of the boys look capable of making a few appearances for the first team next season??? By the little Ive seen on Lopes,he looks a good talent (how did he play today?). I have read good things about Fofana and D. Cole. Anyone else who looks like he could break into the squad?

I feel for the lads and fair play to the, for getting to the final.

I said after the first leg that conceeding two at home could come back to haunt us and it has.

The lads will learn from this and will know that any aspiring team to become a great one cannot conceed more than one goal in a two-tie cup match in the first leg, especially at home.

They are still rooting for a play off finish in the league to get in the championship title knockouts so hopefully they can recover quickly and get back to form and try and win the title.

Depressing week for City though.

Negredo09 said:
Do any of the boys look capable of making a few appearances for the first team next season??? By the little Ive seen on Lopes,he looks a good talent (how did he play today?). I have read good things about Fofana and D. Cole. Anyone else who looks like he could break into the squad?
Lopes wasnt very good toay as he wasnt playing central he was playing more right. Fofana wAs very inpressive as was the right back and Devante cole

Played well. Lopes was poor, fofana was quality and will hopefully break into the 1st team in a couple of years, devante cole was good aswell. Just couldnt find the back of the net.

just back from game.

Enjoyed it. Good to see football being played, no histrionics, moaning, whinging etc. Plenty of good football from both sides.
We had loads of possession, loads of chances too. Both teams wasteful in front of goal. Thought it was one of days when nobody wanted to score.

Lopez a real let down today; expected much from him. Hard to say if anyone could step up to first team level on this showing though I'd like to see Fofana given a go.

Onwards and Upwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.