EDS Derby - City win 3-1

TCIB

Was not sure where to put this as it is not really EDS and nor first team properly, if it needs moving then good, mods get it to easy around here get shifting this to the correct forum you buggers :-)

What do we reckon the line up will be as we can have 3 first team players and keeper for this right? could be interesting...in a good way hopefully.

Just to note those who can, it is free so maybe worth it if you can make it.

I sadly am losing faith Kompany can play fully at a good level again. His last injury was kinda bad luck but he is a big fella so him coming down especially with that feet splayed outwards gait is a recipe for a twisted knee etc.

I love the bloke but as a player i can't in my heart of hearts seeing him come back as a force again now, time waits for no man sadly, especially big sods like him.

Where do the vermin play their reserve games? I fancy going

Leigh mate :-)

Was not sure where to put this as it is not really EDS and nor first team properly, if it needs moving then good, mods get it to easy around here get shifting this to the correct forum you buggers :-)
Well the comptetition is the rebranded (though the same shit, of course) PL2 for U23 instead of U21, but it didn't really affect most of the teams as no one sensible plays 22-23 year old grown men at such a low level, unless something spectacular, so as this is basically the team our club refer to as the EDS, I think you've put this thread to the best possible subforum. :)

And as for the overaged think, I doubt anyone will be included as we don't do such thing since Pellegrini. In fact, I'd be surprised even if Aleix Garcia would play as he was clearly part of the first team trainings for the whole season and is currently involved in matchday squads week in, week out. We've now also lost Maffeo and Angelino on loans, so that makes Tosin a definite starter from the 'regular' first-team trainers, but other than that, I guess it's the usual suspects such as Humphreys, Kongolo, Fernandes, Brahim, Nmecha etc.

I'm wondering if is Jack Byrne available though for EDS games as I don't think it counts as an appearance towards UEFA's restrictions as a player can only register a game at two clubs per season, so if we're looking for any other loan for him, then of course Pep won't give him the odd few minute cameo, but surely he can play U23 games at least for the time being?

Oh that shithole... I don't fancy going now ;)

Pies and Uncle Joes Minty Bollocks

I think you're confusing it with Wigan! Leythers hate the pie eaters! Leigh Sports Village is a great little set up and you can get up to 10 free tickets vis their web site. We'll be going tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.