EDS Derby - City win 3-1

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by TCIB, 9 Jan 2017.

1. bluemonkey71

bluemonkey71

Didn't realise Nicky butthead was in charge.
    Take it.

2. crazyg

crazyg

Retired
    Nice to see a referee who knows that a double-footed off the ground "challenge", even by a rag, is a red card.

He'll never progress to the Premier League with that performance.

3. steviemc

steviemc

Musician
    I'm sure he's right-footed and he often preferred to shoot with his right, but he does look the type of player that's equally comfortable using either.

4. twosips

twosips

Brahim's actually right-footed nominally....but as those videos suggest he is basically just purely two-footed which is so, so rare.

5. BlueMedic

BlueMedic

Good to hear. Being two-footed is such a fantastic trait, always in awe of players like Cazorla who takes corners with both feet. Being so comfortable on his weaker foot so young will help him no end.

6. twosips

twosips

Brahim does that very same thing! Takes them with either foot depending on the side.

7. MCFC1993

MCFC1993

Funnily enough that was one of the things he reminded me of again. Completely forgot that he will choose which foot to strike it with based on his fancy. Took his goal so well with his left and then lined up for a free kick with his right.

Amazing ability, 100% sure that he will break into the 1st team, as confident if not more than I was with Kelechi.