EDS future opportunities and progression?

I think most of us have heard of the kids on that list, one of those not on that list but is a fantastic talent is 18 year old fullback Charlie Oliver.

No, I`m not his Dad.

err ok there might be a slim chance.
Spot on, an excellent player.

At 19,or younger,its difficult to make definitive predictions on any player,but from the above list i'd say there are several who wont make it here,they are......

Bryan
Ambrose
Barker
Unal
Celina
Nemane
M Garcia(?)

Like i say,i could be well off.......but,while they all have talent,i dont think its of a level required.
I'd maybe disagree about Ambrose, Unal & Celina. We'll have to see how Ambrose gets over last seasons injury woes but he's an out and out goal scorer as is Unal (or least his stats would suggest that since I've not seen overly much of him). Celina has a few strings to his bow and could make it as well. I can understand the question mark against Manu Garcia's name though, he needs to really step up this season and look dangerous rather than just neat and tidy.

I suppose there's a raft of 16's and under we could add to the list with Phil Foden being one of my favourites.

I think kean bryan is gonna have a break through season. I reckon he will get 1st team cup games and shine under peps tutelage.

At 19,or younger,its difficult to make definitive predictions on any player,but from the above list i'd say there are several who wont make it here,they are......

Bryan
Ambrose
Barker
Unal
Celina
Nemane
M Garcia(?)

Like i say,i could be well off.......but,while they all have talent,i dont think its of a level required.

Ambrose has been unlucky with injuries the last two seasons around the turn of the year that has seen him miss out completing those seasons.

For me he has everything to succeed at the top level. Pace, power and an eye for goal. I believe you will see that if he stays injury free this season.

Ambrose has been unlucky with injuries the last two seasons around the turn of the year that has seen him miss out completing those seasons.

For me he has everything to succeed at the top level. Pace, power and an eye for goal. I believe you will see that if he stays injury free this season.

Ambrose would have been near the top of any list before injuries imo. No idea now.

Same with Boadu who, imo, would be in the first team squad now if not for injury.

Agree with the comments re Charlie Oliver. I thought he was miles off it a few years ago, but he is developing into a proper player. Good enough long term ? No idea. But he is catching up with players such as Humphreys (who are rated as top prospects) imo, after being way behind. Not sure he's a fullback though. Potential John Terry kind of cb I would say.

Ambrose would have been near the top of any list before injuries imo. No idea now.

Same with Boadu who, imo, would be in the first team squad now if not for injury.

Agree with the comments re Charlie Oliver. I thought he was miles off it a few years ago, but he is developing into a proper player. Good enough long term ? No idea. But he is catching up with players such as Humphreys (who are rated as top prospects) imo, after being way behind. Not sure he's a fullback though. Potential John Terry kind of cb I would say.
Any updates on Boadu? he appears to have vanished from radar??

He's a player who stood/stands as good a chance as any.

I just hope he gets back to the form that earned him a place on the bench of the first team at 17 Nev.

I was impressed when Oliver moved to right back against Chelsea. Of course I hope he does come through as a centre half.

Boadu is another one who has been unlucky with injuries. Fingers crossed these kids can have an injury free season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.