EDS Home Games

dennis the menace

Ive been online to look for EDS home game tickets but all it says is 'not available'. I've also rang the club to be told that if it says 'not available' on the website it means that its a closed game with no public attendance: but all the games have 'not available'!

My understanding is that it is possible to go to EDS games. Anyone know? And if so how to get tickets?

Ive been online to look for EDS home game tickets but all it says is 'not available'. I've also rang the club to be told that if it says 'not available' on the website it means that its a closed game with no public attendance: but all the games have 'not available'!

My understanding is that it is possible to go to EDS games. Anyone know? And if so how to get tickets?
I don't think anyone has a clue mate, to be honest the way the club run the ticket office is very poor but for Academy and EDS games it feels like they don't actually want anyone to attend the games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.