EDS Players Over 21 Next Season

George Hannah

A quick look seems to show the following as currently aged 21 although there may well be others

IAN LAWLOR 48
ELLIS PLUMMER 74
GEORGE GLENDON 73
SEKO FOFANA 66
SYNAN BYTQI 75

The PL rules say they are still counted as U21 next season if they are born on or after 1st of January 1995 but realistically how many of these lads are potential first team quality for us? Fofana's loan didn't seem to generate many very positive reports but I may have missed them, what do the EDS watchers think?

Last edited:
Ian Lawlor has to be a better keeper than Richard Wright but that said I don’t see him pushing for a realistic first team spot. He would be the pick to keep around as a 3rd keeper.

Plumer and Glendon are local lads and it will be shame to let them go however time is running out for them to make an impact. Fofana has the most experience and has done a job at Fulham already so for him it is a case finding a club and fingers crossed it is a decent one and where he will get a regular game.

Fofana has first ream experience (Fulham and Bastia) so i'd like to see him get a couple of games before a decision is made

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.