EDS v Borussia Today 1.00PM KO

Lets keep it civil on here please lads,its pretty much a nob head free zone......and i'm sure we'd all like it kept that way?

Agreed, and apologies! I don't usually bite, but not used to being called a moron on this part of the forum, just for having an opinion, that might differ from somebody elses!

Great report Zippy,thanks.

No problem, and Thanks! I don't intend to make a habit of it, but after Twosips said he missed the game, I thought somebody better write one! lol

Agreed, and apologies! I don't usually bite, but not used to being called a moron on this part of the forum, just for having an opinion, that might differ from somebody elses!

No problem, and Thanks! I don't intend to make a habit of it, but after Twosips said he missed the game, I thought somebody better write one! lol

Yeah cheers to you & Nellys for the info.

Encouraging stuff.

Brahim's not 5'7. I'd say he's more like 5'5, which is Maradona's height. He is still smaller than most. Definitely, but he IS strong. He's growing too. I'd say he'd grow another inch, and he's getting that proper barrel chest thing that Maradona had too.

Take this photo I took during the u18s game v Liverpool. Fernandes is proper slight, the guy on the right for City, and Brahim, the one in the middle is the same height but you can see he's already much stockier. He's grown since i first saw him in July for the u18s too. Visibly... The really tall lad in front of him is probs 6'2 is, and i recall one thing where he shrugged off that guy as he burst forward. He's really, really strong. Defo small, but it already doesn't feel a problem. He's only just turned sixteen too so he'll probs get a tad taller and a LOT stronger.

brahim.jpg

No chance,Brahim is far too good looking.....:-)

Though I am old enough to be his dad depressingly.

Brahim's not 5'7. I'd say he's more like 5'5, which is Maradona's height. He is still smaller than most. Definitely, but he IS strong. He's growing too. I'd say he'd grow another inch, and he's getting that proper barrel chest thing that Maradona had too.

Take this photo I took during the u18s game v Liverpool. Fernandes is proper slight, the guy on the right for City, and Brahim, the one in the middle is the same height but you can see he's already much stockier. He's grown since i first saw him in July for the u18s too. Visibly... The really tall lad in front of him is probs 6'2 is, and i recall one thing where he shrugged off that guy as he burst forward. He's really, really strong. Defo small, but it already doesn't feel a problem. He's only just turned sixteen too so he'll probs get a tad taller and a LOT stronger.

brahim.jpg

brahim.jpg

All the sites list him at 1.7m but of course they could be wrong from the same source but he is clearly not some 5 ft 2 weakling & imo he will be something of a mini monster in a year or two. He will end up more Maradona /Aguero build than SWP imo & sweep did ok in that regard anyway at 5 ft 5. He may stop growing height at this age but he will certainly put on muscle.

He just looks an awesome prospect in every regard. He seems to have a great work ethic too.

He's a good indicator of Brahim's height. Vieira is 6'4, i'd say Nmecha next to him is 5'11/6', whereas Brahim is about half a foot shorter than him. So 5'5 ish? The sites list Garcia as 1.7m, and I'd say Brahim is a little smaller having seen them stood together.

But yeah, he's clearly not like 5'2. Got a suspicion he'll grow another inch. He has that same low centre of gravity SWP did when dribbling, similar turn of pace too, so i'm not concerned by his physicality at all. And you can already see that he's not totally weak, he's developing into a stocky lad.

308xpjm.png

He's a good indicator of Brahim's height. Vieira is 6'4, i'd say Nmecha next to him is 5'11/6', whereas Brahim is about half a foot shorter than him. So 5'5 ish? The sites list Garcia as 1.7m, and I'd say Brahim is a little smaller having seen them stood together.

But yeah, he's clearly not like 5'2. Got a suspicion he'll grow another inch. He has that same low centre of gravity SWP did when dribbling, similar turn of pace too, so i'm not concerned by his physicality at all. And you can already see that he's not totally weak, he's developing into a stocky lad.

308xpjm.png

Hard to say. I wouldn't put Vieira as being almost a foot taller than him on that but it's difficult to tell.

God, i'm a sad bastard. Doing some very rudimentary maths (I swear it took me one minute at most) i've worked out he's roughly 5'5. Dragging a select tool over Vieira on the picture on my latop shows 582 pixels, Brahim as 500. 86% of his height, roughly. In inches, presuming Vieira's 6'4, that works out at 5'5 for Brahim.

I really do despise that i've just done that...but there you go. Maradona's height, who was two inches smaller than Messi is now, yet Maradona did alright didn't he? I think Brahim will end up 5'6, and as tough as nails.

Zola, Giuly, Maradona, Lennon, SWP, defoe.... some mixed names there, ha, but it proves clearly that his height is fine.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.