EDS v Borussia Today 1.00PM KO

God, i'm a sad bastard. Doing some very rudimentary maths (I swear it took me one minute at most) i've worked out he's roughly 5'5. Dragging a select tool over Vieira on the picture on my latop shows 582 pixels, Brahim as 500. 86% of his height, roughly. In inches, presuming Vieira's 6'4, that works out at 5'5 for Brahim.

I really do despise that i've just done that...but there you go. Maradona's height, who was two inches smaller than Messi is now, yet Maradona did alright didn't he? I think Brahim will end up 5'6, and as tough as nails.

Zola, Giuly, Maradona, Lennon, SWP, defoe.... some mixed names there, ha, but it proves clearly that his height is fine.

His height is irrelevant. But his skill/talent call it what you like is immense and I think so is his heart. He does seem to be a tough cookie who has real bottle and can handle the physical part of the game

His height is irrelevant. But his skill/talent call it what you like is immense and I think so is his heart. He does seem to be a tough cookie who has real bottle and can handle the physical part of the game

Totally agree. He's about 4 years younger than Pozo, about 5 inches in height, yet I think he'd out strength him with ease. Some have the bottle, some don't. He does.

For anyone else wondering about potential next opponents, they're all listed here: http://www.uefa.com/uefayouthleague/news/newsid=2310851.html#lineup+finalised+youth+league+play+draw

There's 8 play off matches to be played (matches are 1 off affairs.) with the winners of them then being paired against the winners of the group stages. I presume it's 2 legged for the round of 16 but I'm not 100% on that.

According to the key dates section on the UEFA site, it looks like it's just single leg ties unless there just not showing the return leg dates but I would have thought they would be under Key dates?

Key dates
Play-offs: 9/10 February
Knockout draw (round of 16 onwards): 15 February
Round of 16: 22/23 February
Quarter-finals: 8/9 March
Semi-final: 15 April, Nyon
Final: 18 April, Nyon

According to the key dates section on the UEFA site, it looks like it's just single leg ties unless there just not showing the return leg dates but I would have thought they would be under Key dates?

Key dates
Play-offs: 9/10 February
Knockout draw (round of 16 onwards): 15 February
Round of 16: 22/23 February
Quarter-finals: 8/9 March
Semi-final: 15 April, Nyon
Final: 18 April, Nyon
That looks right, the knockout stages were one-offs last season, through on pens against Schalke in the round of 16 then we lost away to Roma in the QF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.