EDS v Derby 25/01 (moved to the A.J.Bell stadium)

Yuk ! You'll certainly need it at Ice Station Zebra, as you very well know.

Mrs Ewing has bought me some 'tights' which I've been trialling on the bike under my baggy shorts. They are first class. Under my normal footballing garb I will think that Beswick has transformed into Abu Dhabi! 'Tis gonna be perishing tomorrow night.

Made the right choice about the Derby game. It's gone belly up on 73mins - 1-2 to Derby. Thought we'd battered these earlier in the season? Have they stripped the team with tomorrow in mind, I wonder?

Load of crap that to be honest. Decent first half hour and after that we totally lost our shape. I'm seriously going off Davies with every game - he's just so dreary and uninspiring. Stands there looking miserable with his arms crossed. Get no impression that the players give the slightest of shits about him.

Also, good to meet you @r.soleofsalford!

5-1 in the League to 1-3 in the cup. That's the sort of City performance I grew up with. Thought all that sort of shit had ended.

You're mixing the 18s and EDS together there. The 18s basically never lose and won 5-1. The EDS are doing woefully so far and then lost this, and have lost a fair few recently.

Load of crap that to be honest. Decent first half hour and after that we totally lost our shape. I'm seriously going off Davies with every game - he's just so dreary and uninspiring. Stands there looking miserable with his arms crossed. Get no impression that the players give the slightest of shits about him.

Also, good to meet you @r.soleofsalford!

Yes it was nice meeting you and your dad.

I thought the telling part tonight was the players looked pissed off with Wilcox. him and a couple of players were have a on going argument during the match.

I kind of get the impression that the EDS is not seen as a priority.
I mean winning it isn't.

The team changes and from what I can gather from reports, mainly in here and some other regular match goers, players are constantly played out of position.

It could also be seen as a way of giving players game as part of s rotation system.

They're still second all the same.

As long as the 18's win tomorrow I'm not too bothered. I think the youth cup is being taken far more seriously.

Yes it was nice meeting you and your dad.

I thought the telling part tonight was the players looked pissed off with Wilcox. him and a couple of players were have a on going argument during the match.

It's Simon Davies mate. Wilcox seemed to have the respect of his players at very least when he managed the 18s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.