EDS v WBA, tonight at 7pm

Strange substitution. I wonder if Ndala is on his way. I haven’t seen much improvement in his game over the last few months.
He looked surprised to be taken off and seemed a strange change as City look to be on top.

Nico O'Reilly looks so stylish and skillful on the ball. Should be very interesting to see how he develops next season.

Strange substitution. I wonder if Ndala is on his way. I haven’t seen much improvement in his game over the last few months.
He looked surprised to be taken off and seemed a strange change as City look to be on top.
Like you suggest I think Ndala is gone.
Playing a fair bit for England teams and think getting offers from other clubs.
The lad City brought on for him (Sodje)only lasted half hour before getting hooked. Don't know if injured or not.

Nico O'Reilly looks so stylish and skillful on the ball. Should be very interesting to see how he develops next season.
Great shame he missed most of the season through injury. May have got some 1st team minutes with more luck?

Sodje has been injured almost all season so half an hour understandable. Very end of season game with several players doing themselves no favours. Breckin and Adam, the older (!) players, not affecting the game at all. Simpson-Pusey and Kane Taylor the picks for me tonight.

Last edited:
Side has been injured almost all season so half an hour understandable. Very end of season game with several players doing themselves no favours. Breckin and Adam, the older (!) players, not affecting the game at all. Simpson-Pusey and Kane Taylor the picks for me tonight.
Yes agree that. I wouldn't be surprised if Kane Taylor is a late bloomer, he's got some nice touches and can imagine he will get powerful in 2 or 3 years. Hamilton best I've seen him play going both ways. Okeke has improved a lot I thought considering he wasn't really a pick a few months ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.