EDS vs Reading

2-1

Much improved 2nd half,less fucking about,Garcia got his game together,Diaz and Fernandes showing their quality and the defence held firm - enjoyable game.

Great goals by Fernandes and Diaz. Average game by Garcia though his corners were all piss poor.

Was really impressed by there keeper made 2 outstanding saves and was great on the ball under pressure

I couldn't watch most of it, do they play out from the back too? I've noticed that it's getting rarer to find youth teams lumping it out.[/QU
Nearly as much as us . They was really good at it as well . Was joking that the keeper was better than Bravo at it.

Really hard to work this team out as game after game they seem to start sloppily and then get it together in the 2nd half.The first half wasn't all bad even though at times Reading did look stronger and dangerous. Reality was though that their keeper was making all the saves and we just let a soft goal in with a guy left to run on to a flick on unchallenged.

Fernandez and especially Diaz did look threatening at times without quite deleivering the perfect final ball but it was no surprise it was those 2 who scored the 2 goals and both were beauties. No doubt at all for me that Fernandez plays his best from the right wing and he sure knows how to hit the far corner when he cuts across the box.

All that after watching the 18's beat a decent Blackburn side 4.1 in the morning with a hat trick from Sancho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.