EDS/Youth loans 2016/17

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by FantasyIreland, 15 Jul 2016.

1. Hungarian blue

Hungarian blue

Is Barker injured? I assume he is as he had a recent tweet along the lines of a 'small setback' and was not named in Breda's squad when Manu made his debut.

2. domalino

domalino

yes, hamstring 3-4 weeks.

3. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    Billy O'Brien has joined my local team St Mirren on loan til the end of the season.

4. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Not looking good for Angelino or Maffeo....does my head when young talented lads like thus are loaned out and get no game time. I agree they need to be loaned out to get valuable experience, but situations like this just dont help at all

City_Watch
    Angeliño has yet to even make a matchday squad since he joined the Segunda División side on loan along with City team-mate Pablo Maffeo.

5. ColinLee

ColinLee

Don't know why you mention Maffeo, it's Angelino that's apparently not impressing:

http://www.mcfcwatch.com/2017/01/20...r-after-three-weeks-move-to-sign-replacement/

6. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I can't think that a second division Spanish side has better.

7. ColinLee

ColinLee

They're looking (apparently) at bringing someone else in although it maybe just to bolster the ranks. Wait and see time I suppose.

8. Eslam elcity

Eslam elcity

What about sinan Bytyqi heart problems ? I read he will back in the coming days .
    Also , what about Chidi Nwakali and Jack Byrne possible loans ??
    There is very shortage in the Information and news about our youth . when I try to know The latest news about our youth and loanee I think I search for Strategic War Secrets !!!!

9. Trautmann's Chiropractor

Trautmann's Chiropractor

Pulled off some amazing saves against Dundee whilst your lot knocked us out the cup at the weekend. I was happy and raging at the same time haha!

10. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    Yeah i heard he had a great game! Hopefully he carries on because we're in a bit of a desperate situation in the league.