EDS/Youth loans 2016/17

We honestly need to add clauses to our loans or just send them to affiliated clubs. The players who are flourishing are ones at clubs we have formal or a bit informal(FC Twente) relationships with.

He's played a few games (and done very well) for their B team in the Eerste Divisie. In fact got 2 assists for them against NAC Breda and Manu Garcia et al.

Turned out a poor loan though.

And there is absolutely no good reason for Zinchenko not getting any game time in the first team, other than he is not their player.

When he did play, he was the player they relied on to run the show. And he did it very well.

They have basically just used him as cover for their main man in midfield.

We honestly need to add clauses to our loans or just send them to affiliated clubs. The players who are flourishing are ones at clubs we have formal or a bit informal(FC Twente) relationships with.

What was different about the Twente loans is that they needed players and went to us. Same with the NAC Breda ones, although obviously that's boosted by the partnership.

With normal loans, we suggest a loan and it's very easy for a team like PSV to think "yeah, why not, it's cheap cover for us", and then not play the kids.

And there is absolutely no good reason for Zinchenko not getting any game time in the first team, other than he is not their player.

When he did play, he was the player they relied on to run the show. And he did it very well.

They have basically just used him as cover for their main man in midfield.
This. Twente game for example.

PSV won 4-1 on the last day of the Eredivisie. They were 1-0 down, Zinchenko came on at half time, and got 2 assists, won 4-1 in the end.

Unal scored again too.

Our top 5 loaned out players of 2016/17 (a subjective view, not including any of the ex-first team players we couldn't sell i.e. Nasri, Bony etc):
1. Enes Unal
2. Patrick Roberts
3. Aaron Mooy (not EDS, I know)
4. Manu Garcia
5. James Horsfield (who would have thought two years ago he would look more likely to make it than Angelino?)

Our top 5 loaned out players of 2016/17 (a subjective view, not including any of the ex-first team players we couldn't sell i.e. Nasri, Bony etc):
1. Enes Unal
2. Patrick Roberts
4. Manu Garcia
5. James Horsfield (who would have thought two years ago he would look more likely to make it than Angelino?)

Surly Celina would make that list? Haven't seen much of any of them but he's been raved about this season.

1. Enes Unal
2. Patrick Roberts
4. Manu Garcia

Maffeo and Celina are in there before horsefield and Garcia I think

There's most likely going to be a lot of loans this summer for the EDS players as there's already a lot of players fighting for positions in the first team.

We could see some sales with buy back clauses for some of those out on loan this year too like Unal, Celina etc.

Maffeo and Celina are in there before horsefield and Garcia I think

Garcia has had a brilliant loan at NAC, got voted best young player in the league (for the second half of the season, for some reason they split it into 2 awards).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.