EDS/Youth loans 2016/17

Okay - quick update, I added a second page with a schedule to the spreadsheet (you can see it at the top, 2 links called player and schedule):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IIWWIz_Exk9xcTEITyNpvxxwdlrsvRWvuVd6bGgpv9g/pubhtml#

This is still a work in progress - for example i'm currently missing a few teams (genoa, a few of the australian and scandanavian ones) - but hoping to have a list of all of the games our loanees could be playing in, and a place to link ways to watch/match reports. I'm still working on that last bit, i want to open it up to the public so we can all go in and add match reports/links to watch but i'm worried some inbred rag goatfucker will go in and delete it all.

Anyways, I'll update this throughout the year so we at least have a way to keep track of loanee games/match reports. Wanted to get this out before the West Ham game!
Fuck me but that's brilliant work there yankblue!

I do have a twitter although I'm barely active on there. I just use it to follow people, but maybe that would be easiest. I've spent most of the time getting this set up and not enough time logging the matches/reports - apologies! Hoping to update tonight and earlier moving forward.

Thanks @domalino and @Neville Kneville.

I threw together a quick google sheet of the loanee list. It's still a work in progress, but has each loanee, where they're loaned to, statistics (goals, appearances), and links to their bio/team pages. Everyone on here should be able to view this, and I can grant edit privileges if anyone wants them.

I'm thinking of keeping this updated throughout the season and accompany it with weekly match reports/rotating in depth spotlights, but depends on the response/interest level and the amount of time I have.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IIWWIz_Exk9xcTEITyNpvxxwdlrsvRWvuVd6bGgpv9g/pubhtml

Thoughts? Any and all feedback is welcome/appreciated.

That's pretty impressive, Yank.

Great job!

Thanks all, and appreciate the info @MeatHunterrr

Furthermore I'd like to apologize for the delay in wrapping this up. Had an unexpected death in the family and have been quite busy with work. Hoping to incorporate the match reports/rest of the schedules tonight.

Feel free to woman and moan at me if I don't :)

Thanks all, and appreciate the info @MeatHunterrr

Furthermore I'd like to apologize for the delay in wrapping this up. Had an unexpected death in the family and have been quite busy with work. Hoping to incorporate the match reports/rest of the schedules tonight.

Feel free to woman and moan at me if I don't :)
Nah, it's not as much fun if you give your permission beforehand ;)

Superb. Links to articles about performance would be nice.to see in this thread. I've joined the Breda fan's forum to keep track of our loanees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.