Effenberg - Dont give the EPL Ideas mate!

At what stage do we just give everyone a trophy so there are no losers. Then we can have 20 victory parades around country. Excellent for the high street . Money generated would be excellent for pubs and shops etc.......

My son was a bit of an athlete when he was at school, he won the 100m by more than 30m when he was in primary school, just so the other kids wouldn't feel too dejected they made it a 25m race that he only won by 10m... Sounds like Effenberg may have been a teacher at his school ....!

All that does is stifle competition, keep poor teams at the bottom and better teams waiting unfairly..!

It's bad enough having play offs, the top 3 should be promoted, some teams don't make it out of their respective leagues despite being 10 or more points better than the play off winners ...

All that does is stifle competition, keep poor teams at the bottom and better teams waiting unfairly..!

It's bad enough having play offs, the top 3 should be promoted, some teams don't make it out of their respective leagues despite being 10 or more points better than the play off winners ...
It would have kept us up in 96 and probably saw Coventry down. All they ever did was cling on in 17th.

I’m not saying I like the Argentine idea, just joining in the thread which is to discuss different format ideas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.