EFL Cup 4th Round Draw | Wolves at Home

Listening to talkshite yesterday, when discussing ways of "salvaging" this cup, and I reckon the best solution suggested was that teams who are in Europe should be excluded.
I'd agree with this but the problem is that the winners then wouldn't be in it the following year so they couldn't 'defend' their trophy.

Maybe if we tried to win it it would be a start of wining things for the manager? Better than not coming close to winning anything. The only manager who uses the cup to play older players.

Pep out!

The Checkatrade will be the big game that night at Bradford now - our best chance of a trophy this season.

No chance they'd bring no that many, and presumably no chance GMP would allow an allocation like that. Not sure what the rules are though in the League Cup?
Our allocation at West Brom was 20% of capacity but around 15% is more usual. IIRC Everton got about 8,000 for the semi-final two seasons ago.

I'd have thought they will be given all of the 3rd tier of SS like other teams have been

One of my earliest football memories is City beating Wolves 4-3 after being 3-1 down (League Cup 71-72)
A few months later we beat them 5-2 in the League.

Everton had the 2nd and 3rd tiers of the South Stand for the semi.

Would Wolves want that many tickets for a 4th round game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.