EFL Cup 4th Round Draw | Wolves at Home

That's 6 homegames out of the next 7. Now if we want Etihad to be a fortress, we should win all our homegames. And I mean ALL. That is, if the ref doesn't do a Walker i.e. sent off one of our players for doing nowt.

So if rags had drawn wolves they'd be on TV because an all prem tie is boring and that would have been a giant killing opportunity ... but now ... oh, well we already know what's gonna happen.

There was clearly some kind of mix up, we were supposed to get Swansea away, while the rags got the home game v Wolves. Someone must have heated up the wrong ball, heads are going to roll after this.

Absolutely spot on. I bet if you watch the draw again you'll notice a few sideways glances!

Couldn't have asked for an easier draw at this stage. Devastating for all the foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, although i'm sure in their blinkered eyes they just did it to throw us off the scent and they'll be back making their usual claims if we get through and draw a premier league team in the next round because there's only premier league sides left in the competition.

I would of thought the top side in the prem playing one of the top teams in the championship would be first choice for one of the live games.

Wife and all her family are Wolves fans so this is going to be fun. Luckily we're away the week of the game as it's half term so one of us doesn't have to pretend they don't care about losing. To be fair she was very magnanimous when we relegated them on the way to winning the League in 11/12. We went down to watch them vs Brentford the other week (0-0 draw) and, whilst being joint top, they are not very good. They try and play proper football, which is, of course, admirable but they don't have the players for it and endless moves broke down in the last third and they got opened up a couple of times by a very average Brentford side. Last night's team should murder them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.