EFL Cup Arsenal v Chelsea 24/1

I don’t know who I’d rather play in the final. Arsenal have got a good record in semi final and final games in recent years. Chelsea have got hazard, so that’s always a danger. We will go into the final big favourites who ever we play.

Definitely prefer Arsenal. Chelsea is just a better team.

Plus, Aubameyang and Makhitariyan (I have no idea if I spelled either of those right) will probably need sometime to gel so hopefully we could catch them before that. Also, if Dzeko goes to Chelsea you just know he'd score against us in the final.

Definitely prefer Arsenal. Chelsea is just a better team.

Plus, Aubameyang and Makhitariyan (I have no idea if I spelled either of those right) will probably need sometime to gel so hopefully we could catch them before that. Also, if Dzeko goes to Chelsea you just know he'd score against us in the final.

Maybe, but with the final being on the 25th February, Chelsea will have Barcelona at home before this final followed by us away in the league.

Arsenal are your classic cup team and will no doubt rest their A team in the Europa League prior to the final.

Arsenal for me, not as good as Chelsea & don't have to worry about Willy and possibly Dzeko coming back to haunt us.

We've also got a semi from last season to even up.

Got a feeling the resurgence of the arse will take them to Wembley.

Maybe, but with the final being on the 25th February, Chelsea will have Barcelona at home before this final followed by us away in the league.

Arsenal are your classic cup team and will no doubt rest their A team in the Europa League prior to the final.

I actually didn't realize the final would be sandwiched between Barcelona matches for Chelsea. I might prefer them over Arsenal if that's the case

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.