El classico - round two of four

TheMidnightClaret

The two spanish giants come head to head again in this years copa del ray cup final. The first of four games ended up 1-1 and both team had chances to score more. I'll probably only catch the second half of this due to Spurs V Arsenal. but it should be a good match.

Always enjoy watching those matches. But as you say, there are more important games going on tonight I need to see.

I hope Barca sweeps the floor with Real, as they did a year ago (was it that long?)

real don't have a hope in hell.

real will sit back, let barca attack and hope to counter through tranny as usual.

3-1 barca

I want to watch this but also want to watch Spurs/Arsenal. They kick off 45 minutes apart by my count so I'm probably going to watch Spurs/Arsenal (won't be as good probably but affects us directly) and then tune into the last part of El Clasico.

Casillas, Arbeloa, Ramos, Carvalho, Marcelo, Pepe, Khedira, Xabi, Di María, Ozil and Cristiano

Pinto; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Adriano; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, Villa, i Messi

Valdes on bench!!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.