El classico - round two of four

80s Shorts said:
Blue Haze said:
This.

Barca will rape them in the league this year.

This is the crap Mancini was getting criticized for in our home match against the rags sans the best keeper in the world and Ronaldo.

The thing is Ronaldo and Casillas are part of the team you know.

Yes, I know that, but having Ronaldo and Casillas doesn't make the difference between Mancini being a "genius" or "clueless." Most labeled him negatively even though these were his tactics.

Wenger's a clueless fuck, but he found a way to beat Barca without doing this.

Blue Haze said:
80s Shorts said:

Yes, I know that, but having Ronaldo and Casillas doesn't make Mancini a "genius" or "clueless."

and they still got knocked out ?!?! mourinhos always fighting a losing battle in spain because he is coming up against simply the greatest club side of my lifetime

Blue Haze said:
80s Shorts said:

Yes, I know that, but having Ronaldo and Casillas doesn't make the difference between Mancini being a "genius" or "clueless." Most labeled him negatively even though these were his tactics.

Is this a serious comment? Beating a team in the first league and still getting knocked out is not something to be proud of. I assume you have also ignored Barcas injury problems at centre half for the Arsenal games as well.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:29 pm --<br /><br />
dref619 said:
Blue Haze said:
Yes, I know that, but having Ronaldo and Casillas doesn't make Mancini a "genius" or "clueless."

and they still got knocked out ?!?! mourinhos always fighting a losing battle in spain because he is coming up against simply the greatest club side of my lifetime
Nail on the head fella

dref619 said:
Blue Haze said:

They were knocked out because of a dodgy red card. It's not like Wenger could have done anything to straighten out a crooked ref.

If that game were reffed fairly, Barca would be out of the CL.

Blue Haze said:
dref619 said:

They were knocked out because of a dodgy red card. It's not like Wenger could have done anything to straighten out a crooked ref.

maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, but they didn't knock them out at the end of the day. thats all that matters.

dref619 said:
Blue Haze said:

maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, but they didn't knock them out at the end of the day. thats all that matters.

It is. But I won't judge managers based on factors that aren't in their control. His tactics against Barca were as brilliant as I've ever seen. I was truly impressed. With players that aren't a fraction of the quality of Real's, he laid the wood to Barca until the red card effectively ended the contest.

Blue Haze said:
dref619 said:

It is. But I won't judge managers based on factors that aren't in their control. His tactics against Barca were as brilliant as I've ever seen. I was truly impressed. With players that aren't a fraction of the quality of Real's, he laid the wood to Barca until the red card effectively ended the contest.

i can see your point, and i get what you're trying to say. but at the end of the day all you are doing his commending him for being a loser

dref619 said:
Blue Haze said:

i can see your point, and i get what you're trying to say. but at the end of the day all you are doing his commending him for being a loser
Didnt Arsenal get several crucial ref decisions in their favor as well? I seem to remember at least a second goal by messi, at emirates, disallowed.

one off game anything can happen

barca by far the better side and this will show in the games to come

jjeangi said:
Sure actual goals are what counts but Barca won that match for me. But hey Mourinho riders since I don't feel like getting attacked by the cult, I'm not even gonna elaborate.

Are you an Arsenal fan by any chance? Complete bullshit post, Arsenal claim they should win every trophy under the sun because of their beautiful football.

End of the day, goals win matches. The greatest manager in the world has triumphed once again. You won't elaborate because you can't, it's as simple as that. History won't remeber how the match was won, they'll look back and just see that Mourinho has won yet another trophy.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:55 am --<br /><br />
Blue Haze said:
dref619 said:

No, Barca would've been 2-0 up at the emirates and cruising. But only count the wrong decisions that augment your argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.