El classico - round two of four

Thank god Real Madrid won! Totally deserved and i hope Madrid continues their success. And i hope Barca falls apart :P

As someoen said already...Barca fans are like Uniteds. Total disgrace and they have the glory hunters in this world.

Real got much better supporters...Barcas are just arrogant twats.

Love Ronaldo :D What a player and beast header and i hate that ugly arrogant Messi.

Hala Madrid! Btw...i think Messi is really jelouse of that header :D

BlueCityfan said:
Thank god Real Madrid won! Totally deserved and i hope Madrid continues their success. And i hope Barca falls apart :P
Have to disagree mate - I hope that white trash win fook all but then I´m an Atletico fan ;) When they finally put that cup back together again it should be enshrined in Atleticos trophy cabinet for a fookin laugh!!!
Bwwaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaa
Can´t stop fookin laughing
Ramos you fookin legend!!

mike channon´s windmill said:
BlueCityfan said:
Have to disagree mate - I hope that white trash win fook all but then I´m an Atletico fan ;) When they finally put that cup back together again it should be enshrined in Atleticos trophy cabinet for a fookin laugh!!!
Bwwaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaa
Can´t stop fookin laughing
Ramos you fookin legend!!

How comes you an atletico fan?

BlueCityfan said:

As someoen said already...Barca fans are like Uniteds. Total disgrace and they have the glory hunters in this world.

Love Ronaldo :D What a player and beast header and i hate that ugly arrogant Messi.

i hope you're a wum.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BlueCityfan said:

i hope you're a wum.

I hope you are not a barca fan ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.