Elano

mr t said:
I'll tell you what folks - I don't want Elano to leave City.

If he went up for sale he is one of the only players that we have who may actually attract interest from 1 of the current top 4 teams.

Like the rest of the tem he's sufferred a lack of confidence but today he was one of out best players.

Yes he fluffed 5 or 6 passes but that was when the game was dead and buried and in my mind in order to build a quality squad we need more players like him that would noy look out of place at teams like Liverpool and Chelsea.

Why campaign to get rid of him? It just dosen't make sense.
nobody's campaigning to get rid of him
I'm sure we're all, like Hughes, wanting him to get stuck in and do the business for us.
If Hughes bawls him out/drops him, I'm sure its just with the intention of getting him to acknowledge that he's not performing at the level he should be.
And I don't think its acceptable that he fluffed "5 or 6 passes but that was when the game was dead and buried "
Elano, and every City player, has to avoid getting into that mindset

moomba said:
The Oracle said:
and the standard deviation from the mean? :)

I have a stat for the standard deviation between your posts on Elano tonight and common sense.

I don't think Ric could afford the bandwidth, it's a big number.

from your definition of common sense??
I'll take that! :)

TheMightyQuinn said:
Stop ruining peoples fantasies mate

Elano is the worst player ever to play for City and little things such as FACTS wont change peoples minds.

Fuckin' hell, you lot really do know how to lay it on thick...

...on his day, Elano is a top class player. But, those days have been few and far between since January 2008. You can throw me as many mindless stats about the last 12 months as you want, but the fact remains he's been incredibly inconsistent. Not to mention the fact that for most of last season he couldn't get past 65 minutes in a game.

Once more, he's fucking brilliant on his day, but he's got some serious flaws in that locker as well.

To be honest, today's performance changes nothing. Elano was a good squad player last week, and he will be next week. Other, better, players are going to join us in the coming year. He either gets on to the idea of the "project" and accepts that, or moves on in search of a more important role in someone else's first team.

After his performance, the most important thing is that him and Hughes have kissed and made up so we can get some harmony back in the dressing room.

Ntini77 said:
Erm that's half the truth, also depends on the how good the ball was.

If it wasn't a legitimate chance it wouldnt be measured as an assist attempt. But what it proves anyway, whether the ball was good enough for you or not, is that he didn't just play sideways ball as you claimed.

The people who do the stats. You do understand the concept of an assist attempt don't you?

Ntini77 said:
moomba said:
The people who do the stats. You do understand the concept of an assist attempt don't you?

Yeah I do, just think these 'stats' are a little suspect that's all.................

Everyone does as soon as they disprove a few of their theories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.